Great position for someone who desires to work for a mission-based organization, while receiving terrific benefits, a flexible schedule, and access to a free private gym and onsite parking.
(c) Management, Inc—a healthcare association management company—is seeking a creative and ambitious Marketing Associate to support its client, the Oncology State Societies at ACCC. The Oncology State Societes are a network of 21 state chapters managed by the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)– a leading oncology education and advocacy organization. This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager and is a key member of the Marketing and Communications team.
This is an excellent opportunity to foster one’s professional growth in a mission-driven organization while directly supporting a variety of marketing and communications endeavors, including membership recruitment and retention, event promotion, and member-driven educational programs.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Serve as a key contributor to the marketing strategy through the development, design, and dissemination of print and digital communications.
- Provide support for virtual and live events, including digital and print marketing, social media promotion, scriptwriting, PowerPoint decks, handouts, and other deliverables.
- Assist in the writing, formatting, and production of email communications (monthly newsletters, custom eblasts, registration campaigns, etc.)
- Write, schedule, design, and deploy content for social campaigns on Twitter while adhering to brand voice and guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain the Oncology State Societies at ACCC webpages through its CMS platform with the latest content, meeting updates, and other relevant information
- Provide generalist support across a wide array of focus areas and operational workstreams, including marketing best practices, graphic design, promotional campaigns, purchase orders, invoicing, and tracking expenses against budget. Play a critical role in ensuring that marketing projects are executed on time and through the appropriate channels.
- Generate engagement analytics reports on social media, website, and email campaign
- Assist in the preparation of mailing lists for marketing campaigns and secure bids, efficient and timely tracking, and invoicing of print materials, including coordination with the print vendor.
- Provide assistance and support for other CMI activities, projects, and staff as requested, while maintaining a professional, efficient, and timely workflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, and 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Act-On, Survey Monkey, Canva, and Asana.
- Working knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite, preferably Illustrator and InDesign is a plus.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Chicago writing style is a plus.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must work well independently and under general supervision in a fast-paced office environment with tight deadlines and across-functional teams.
- Positive “can do” attitude, inquisitive, driven. Strong desire to learn new things, find solutions and grow in the role.
- Some travel may be possible
CMI requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated. Accommodation due to a disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off – vacation, sick, personal, and float days
- Annual salary review and growth opportunities; this position is eligible for annual merit bonus
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision plan option
- HSA with employer contribution
- Short- and long-term disability and AD&D options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite parking, gym, and café
- Remote Opportunites
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- What is your email address?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter with salary and resume to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.