Join Our Team
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking, and more.
- Senior Director of Healthcare Education Development
- Program Manager, Provider Education
- Marketing Associate
- Human Resources Manager
- Coordinator, Corporate Relations
- Senior Director, Cancer Care Delivery & Health Policy
- Association Management Account Director
- Contract Project Manager, Provider Education
- Marketing Manager, Provider Education
- Senior Medical Writer/Editor
Client Services. Improve client membership engagement by: increasing outreach, consistently tracking interest and involvement, bolstering processes, ensuring data integrity, and adhering to timelines for recruitment and retention. Conduct an internal needs assessment as we research a new association management system.
Client Services. Continue to build the development team and begin to identify new sources of funding for our clients.
Knowledge Workers. Provide training and begin to implement plans for succession and growth. Continue to promote the importance of financial planning in both our professional and personal lives.