Coordinator, Corporate Relations
Great position for someone who desires to work for a mission-based organization, while receiving terrific benefits, a flexible schedule, and access to a free private gym and onsite parking
The Coordinator will provide administrative support for all sponsorship and exhibition opportunities procured for ACCC’s two flagship meetings, the managed State Oncology Society Meetings, ORMs and all other meetings with exhibits, booths, and sponsor requirements, under the direction of the Senior Manager, Exhibits and Corporate Relations. This is a hands-on role that requires attention to detail as well as the ability to self-manage and work well within a small team.
- Maintaining and filing up to date sponsor and exhibitor contracting and deliverable records for ACCC’s two flagship meetings, the managed State Oncology Society Meetings, ORMs and all other meetings with exhibits, booths, and sponsor requirements.
- Preparing and distributing application forms and letters of request for exhibitors and additional correspondence as required.
- Maintaining and updating all relevant forms and applications annually.
- Distributing invoices and tracking payments.
- Responding to and completing all inquiries and contractual Corporate Member requests within a reasonable time frame while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Submitting Corporate Member requests via sponsor website portals.
- Migrating annual letters of requests, applications, and information to the State Society websites for Corporate Members and exhibitors.
- Processing meeting registrations for partner, sponsor, and exhibiting companies as needed and providing support to Industry for meeting registrations.
- Assisting with development and distribution of logistical information for ACCC’s two flagship meetings, the managed State Oncology Society Meetings, ORMs and all other meetings with exhibits, booths, and sponsor requirements.
- Accepting other duties and responsibilities appropriate to the position and area. The above responsibilities are a general description of the level and nature of the work assigned to this position and is not to be considered all inclusive.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years’ administrative experience supporting management in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedication to providing a high level of customer service, ideally in an association, an association management firm, or a health care environment (preferred).
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across assignments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office required, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat; proficiency in CRM (Salesforce preferred).
- Travel up to 10% annually.
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume to Angie Meers, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.