CMI is an Association Management Company (AMC). As an AMC, CMI provides your non-profit organization with full-service management leveraging shared resources across multiple clients to increase capabilities. AMCs provide clients with unparalleled agility and adaptability, and financial advantages, which make CMI a good alternative to self-management.
An AMC serves as the organization’s headquarters, including staff resources, day-to-day operations, and operating disciplines. Another benefit of the AMC model is that CMI is able to offer scalability of staff and resources where and when they are most needed.
Since 2011 CMI has held continuous accreditation from the AMC Institute, the global trade association representing the association management industry. Of the estimated 600 association management companies globally, less than 14% have received AMCI Accreditation. To achieve accreditation, association management companies must demonstrate that they meet or surpass the AMCI/ANSI Standards of Good Practice. Accreditation signifies our company’s ongoing commitment to maintaining the highest level of professional management services to our clients.
To provide trusted & dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and nonprofits in the healthcare field.
- We do business with people we trust and respect.
- We provide client-centered service.
- We prioritize recruitment and retention of top talent.
- We provide opportunities for professional growth to all employees.
- We value and honor each other as individuals.
- We are direct, empathetic, and honest.
- We are committed to learning and continuous development.
- We are committed to integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion into our organizational practices and behaviors.
Create wealth for our employees, owners/shareholders, clients, community, and suppliers.
- Financial Strength
- Be a premier employer for a diverse professional workforce.
- Grow CMI’s business from a position of financial strength.
- Exceed our clients’ expectations.