Manager, Corporate Sponsors
(c) Management Inc. is an association management company with 19 oncology related clients. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the largest, national client that promotes the entire continuum of quality cancer care for our patients and our communities. We are currently seeking a Manager, Corporate Sponsors to join our team!
The Manager, Corporate Sponsors will be responsible for identifying, securing, and stewarding sponsorship support for ACCC’s two flagship meetings, including the National Oncology Conference and the Annual National Meeting, as well as the State Society Meetings.
The Manager, Corporate Sponsors will work as an integral member of the development department to support the achievement of annual revenue targets and participate in the development of strategies for meeting these goals. The Manager, Corporate Sponsors will report to the Director of Development.
The individual will work collaboratively with sponsors, external partner organizations, staff, members, boards and committees to achieve results. The Sales Manager possesses excellent judgment, extensive client interaction experience, the ability to develop funding opportunities, and excellent oral/written communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute sales plan to exceed annual sponsorship targets for ACCC’s portfolio of live meetings.
- Weekly pipeline updates discussed with manager and team.
- Identify and actively pursue opportunities for sponsorship at ACCC's two flagship meetings and State Society Meetings.
- Manage entire sales process from lead-generation and contract development, through implementation and reconciliation.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all current and prospective sponsors by identifying their needs and responding creatively, asking questions, and applying knowledge to develop solutions.
- Communicate ACCC capabilities to sponsors and maintain understanding of sponsor trends and needs via regular in-person communication.
- Strong relationship management skills, communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of internal and external staff, members, partner organizations, and sponsors.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems.
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets for live meetings in the non-profit healthcare environment.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to work overtime as needed and travel up to 33%.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more!
Submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume to: HR@c-managementinc.com.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) promotes the entire continuum of quality cancer care for our patients and our communities. Since 1974, ACCC has been helping oncology professionals adapt to the complex changes of delivering quality cancer care.
ACCC members rely on the Association to bring them information on cancer program management, reimbursement issues, legislative and regulatory changes at the state and national levels, community cancer program standards, NCI-funded community clinical research, hospital alliances and physician relationships, and more.
More than 23,000 cancer care professionals from 2,000 hospitals and practices nationwide are members of ACCC. It is estimated that 65 percent of the nation's cancer patients are treated by a member of ACCC.
To learn more about ACCC’s live meetings, please visit: accc-cancer.org/meetings.