At (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), we provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. Established in 1976, CMI’s first client was the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)—the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care community. CMI also manages the Oncology State Societies at ACCC—a network of 21 Chapter Members that provide a state- and regional-level focus into the complexities of cancer delivery.
The Association Management Account Director is responsible for leadership, direction, and management of multiple Oncology State Societies. In conjunction with State Society leadership, the Account Executive will develop and implement strategies to support the mission and goals of each Society and promote revenue, profitability, and growth. The Association Management Account Director maintains awareness of the Scope of Work for each Society and works collaboratively with CMI leadership and staff to ensure each Society receives quality services and products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan business objectives and develop organizational policies to achieve results, ensuring a consistent approach to management strategies for each Society.
- Work closely with each Society’s board leadership to draft, monitor, and update by-laws, policies and procedures; oversee planning, implementation, and evaluation of member programs, educational offerings, meetings and advocacy initiatives.
- Co-develop and implement the strategic goals for each Society; advise and support board leadership for each Society; participate in strategic plan development and provide thought leadership.
- Provide stewardship of Society assets; oversee the development and management of annual budgets and inform board leadership on financial and operational issues.
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with board leadership; build and maintain strong relationships with Society members, industry sponsors, and strategic partners.
- Work collaboratively across Meetings, Membership, Marketing, Development, and Education teams on a daily basis to develop and implement strategies aligned with the strategic plan/goals of his/her assigned states.
- Identify new business opportunities for client management, industry sponsorships and strategic partnerships; identify educational /out of scope projects that enhance the mission of each state.
- Represent CMI & Society clients at Board and Committee meetings, industry meetings and trade shows, developing and delivering presentations as appropriate.
- Perform special assignments and other duties as directed by the Executive Director.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Healthcare Administration.
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in a healthcare organization, association or an association management company with specific exposure to business development and client relations.
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualize projects/programs and deliver high-quality final products with minimal supervision.
- Effective communicator with proven ability to develop and deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong financial skills with experience managing client and program budgets and ability to analyze and interpret financial data.
- Proven team skills; effectively at building coalitions and encouraging collaboration among staff, board members and external partners.
- Solid organizational and time-management skills to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines for multiple clients.
- MS proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Efficient home-office set-up to accommodate flexible work schedule.
- CMI requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated. Accommodation due to a disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off – vacation, sick, personal, and float days
- Annual salary review and growth opportunities; this position is eligible for annual merit bonus
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision plan options
- HSA with employer contribution
- Short- and long-term disability and AD&D options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite parking, gym, and cafe
CMI is committed to cultivating and preserving the culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents our culture. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.