CMI is seeking a full-time CE Coordinator to assist in the planning and implementation of CME/CNE/CPE-certified programs and meetings for healthcare providers.
The CE Coordinator will work closely with the Provider Education, Meetings, Marketing, Content, and Oncology State Society teams to coordinate all aspects of multiple medical education programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as liaison with accredited provider(s) for all CE-certified programs and meetings conducted by CMI’s clients.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for all CE-related questions, internally and externally, for all 24 of CMI’s clients.
- Ensures program material (this includes marketing materials, onsite signage, website copy, and slide presentations) compliance with CE guidelines.
- Works closely with accredited provider to share and maintain records, including compliance documentation, evaluations, CME activity records, and other files as needed.
- Support faculty with questions related to CE documentation, such as Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosures.
- Partner with accredited provider(s) to coordinate trainings for staff on required documentation and processes for CE-certified activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- A bachelor’s degree and at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- A combination of experience (5+ years) and education may be accepted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in accredited medical education is required.
- Association meetings and customer service experience is preferred.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to provide valuable insights and logical explanations when faced with difficult compliance questions.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and articulate all relevant perspectives.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledgeable in various software applications including MS Teams, Workfront, Cadmium LMS; direct experience with Fonteva or Salesforce preferred.
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully both independently and as part of a team.