At (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), we provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. Established in 1976, CMI’s first client was the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)—the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care community. CMI also manages the Oncology State Societies at ACCC—a network of 21 Chapter Members that provide a state- and regional-level focus into the complexities of cancer care delivery.
This mid-level position will be responsible for developing and implementing promotional strategies that increase brand visibility for the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) diverse portfolio of education projects.
She/he will oversee and execute creative multi-channel marketing and storytelling strategies and tactics that strengthen ACCC’s reputation as a leader in developing resources for the multidisciplinary cancer team.
This highly visible, interactive, and collaborative role is ideal for a high-performing, self-starter, marketing professional. The candidate must have the ability to multi-task 20+ projects that support the education initiatives of ACCC. Have the capacity for detailed project management in a fast-paced environment; and an ability to work with various staff across departments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Produce marketing deliverables to support educational programs, including live meetings and summits, continuing education courses, webinars, workshops, publications, surveys, onsite learning opportunities, focus groups, and more.
- Responsible for writing, testing, and disseminating daily digital marketing. Develop schedules for marketing campaigns, track audience and dissemination dates, provide analytics, and make recommendations to reach targeted engagement numbers.
- Coordinate with graphic design consultants to guide publications and digital assets through all phases of design. Work with print vendors to oversee the production schedules of publications and marketing print materials.
- Write, copy edit, and proofread content across platforms while maintaining standards of voice, tone, and quality.
- Coordinate with externally contracted graphic design consultants to guide publications and digital assets through all phases of design. Work with print vendors to oversee the production schedules of publications and marketing print materials, while adhering to budgets.
- Understand the role of informational graphics, visuals, and video to reach defined audiences with strong messages and calls to action, and the ability to create attractive visuals is desired.
- Track metrics to compose marketing outcomes reports to illustrate campaign performance, trends, and insights. Analyze data to measure effectiveness and pivot when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related field. Five years of relevant professional marketing experience. A background in healthcare, foundation, non-profits, or an association environment is a plus.
- Critical thinker with excellent project management skills, sound understanding of the principles of marketing, and an understanding of innovative technologies and how they can be applied to marketing strategies.
- Experience managing and interpreting marketing performance metrics and tracking tools. Proficiency with Google Analytics and SEO tools a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Present ideas in an organized, creative, and engaging manner that results in clear understanding and calls to action.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Teams and SharePoint; advanced skills in Word and PowerPoint preferred; additional experience with platforms such as Canva, Piktochart, and Animoto is a plus.
- Knowledge of—and direct experience in—digital marketing and email best practices; skilled in developing attractive, compelling promotions using e-mail marketing software platforms (Informz or similar); proficiency with association management list development processes for the purposes of targeted promotions; comfort using a Content Management System to create website content and pages; and the ability to manage ACCC’s Learning Management System.
- Ability to work well with multiple staff, clients, and vendors to meet deadlines, handle a diverse workload, and produce high-quality materials.
- Demonstrate creative abilities and initiative in collaboration with other staff.
- Some travel may be required (less than 10%).
- Hybrid work schedule
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision plan options
- HSA with employer contribution
- Onsite parking, gym, and cafe
CMI is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to cultivating and preserving the culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents our culture. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. CMI participates in the E-Verify program.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.