(C) Management, Inc., an accredited healthcare association management company, with the Association of Community Cancer Centers as its largest client, is seeking a talented Associate Membership, to join the Membership team.
The Associate Membership will work with Senior Associate Membership and Senior Membership Director to oversee data in the membership database and customer relationship platform to ensure data integrity and track member and customer engagement for ACCC. Ensure all membership, customer relations, and database operations assist ACCC to successfully achieve their mission and purpose. Work with membership team to develop and implement membership initiatives and strategies, including recruitment, retention and engagement. Serve as customer service liaison to client membership. Onboard new members. Conduct data analysis and research to help promote client membership growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Senior Membership Director to manage the information in the membership database/customer relationship platform (Netforum Pro) to ensure data integrity for ACCC client.
- Take a lead role in the data clean-up to prepare for a transition to the Fonteva AMS.
- Manage the data tagging process for all activities and interest codes across all departments.
- Routinely run membership reports to check data integrity in Netforum imported from all platforms, including Cvent and Informz.
- Participate in member engagement activities as they relate to membership recruitment and retention.
- Process accurate and timely data for membership, data tagging, record updates, dues/invoicing and conference registrations.
- Query database system to generate and publish membership statistics and reports.
- Educate members and prospects on the value of association membership through articulation of the benefits and opportunities available to members.
- Collaborate with other association staff to ensure targeted and substantive delivery of member services, programs, and recognition to increase member engagement.
- Establish and maintain contact with the Delegate Representative (primary contact) at cancer program member institutions.
- Respond to member inquiries and provide administrative support by answering routine inquiries, mailing new member packets, managing the ordering and fulfillment of member plaques, preparing standard correspondence, copying and collating materials; fulfilling requests (i.e., membership information, general); maintaining or archiving files (i.e., membership, meetings, data files).
- Actively participate in assigned CORE group (internal project team).
- Perform special assignments and other duties as directed by the Sr. Associate and Sr. Director.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in project coordination/management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, or English
- Experience in editing, copyediting, proofreading, and fact-checking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Word, PowerPoint, and Access) is required
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines, to handle a diverse workload, and to produce high-quality materials
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Is team-oriented and able to work independently
- Some travel to regional/national meetings expected
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with emphasis in a business management field or similar field.
- A minimum of three years of member services background in association or non- profit field with demonstrated success in maintaining data integrity and delivering high quality customer service.
- Experience implementing strategies for member recruitment, retention and engagement preferred.
Proficiency with association management/membership database software applications is required. Proficiency with Salesforce is required. Proficiency with other MS Office applications is expected. Experience with email engagement strategies using platforms such as Informz, is preferred.
The individual must have the ability to work collaboratively with staff, and experience working with association members to achieve results. Must possess excellent judgment and oral/written communications skills for extensive interactions with clients, healthcare professionals and vendors. Strong organizational skills are essential to monitor multiple projects simultaneously to ensure that deliverables meet content, quality and time standards.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is a powerful community of more than 23,000 multidisciplinary practitioners and 2,000 cancer programs and practices nationwide. Founded in 1974, ACCC brings together healthcare professionals across all disciplines in oncology to promote quality cancer care. It is estimated that 65 percent of the nation's cancer patients are treated by a member of ACCC.
Members rely on ACCC for education and advocacy support in adapting and responding to complex changes and challenges in the delivery of quality cancer care. ACCC provides resources on operations and management for programs and practices, reimbursement issues, policy and regulatory changes at the state and national levels, trends in cancer care, integrating new technologies and therapies, and more. For more information, visit ACCC's website at accc-cancer.org.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.