Manager, Exhibit Sales and Corporate Relations
The mission of (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), is to provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. The Association of Community Cancer Centers, (c ) Management, Inc.’s largest client, is currently seeking a Manager, Corporate Relations to join its team of professionals.
With guidance from the Senior Manager, Corporate Sponsors, produce revenue by selling exhibits and non-dues revenue at the ACCC Flagship Meetings. Sets up booths, demonstrates product or service, answers questions, and disassembles booth at the end of the meetings. The Manager, Exhibit Sales & Corporate Relations is the main point of contact for ACCC exhibit clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As reasonable, be on-site at live meetings to include two flagship ACCC meetings, state society meetings, ORM’s, ASCO Annual Meeting and any other live ACCC meeting. Responsible for sponsor satisfaction and follow up on any post event evaluations to sponsors and addressing any sponsor concerns.
- Visit venues and participate in "walk-throughs" to ensure accurate project completion.
- Work with Senior Manager to determine plan for selling exhibits at meetings for our clients and implement plan to successfully meet assigned targets.
- Post meeting follow up at All Staff Meeting to recap sponsor successes and opportunities to improve.
- Industry research and updates provided at Association Management Meetings. What’s new that is coming from our Pharma and non-Pharma sponsors that would be interesting to our membership and employees.
- Meet with outside advertising/media representatives, product managers, and other company representatives to maintain and promote current and new digital advertising accounts and fundraising opportunities.
- Manage and maintain existing advertising accounts with web site.
- Use research to a) identify companies appropriate for advertising opportunities, b) prepare reports on new targets and include them with pre/post-call reports, and c) meet regularly to share findings with Sr. Manager, Corporate Sponsors and Marketing Director.
- Work with Marketing Department to create and execute internal efforts to successfully deliver marketing & advertising campaigns, client deliverables, and new initiatives.
- Review insertion orders, compute/write up ad invoices, and assist with billing follow-up.
- Work with meetings to determine design of the space, work with an exhibit company to determine design of the two ACCC meetings for maximum benefit of the exhibitors.
- Manage the exhibit hall at each of the shows, including post show evaluations.
- Assist the Senior Manager, Corporate Sponsors in working with and being familiar with the Advisory Council members.
- Design a pilot launch box toolkit strategy.
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group process as designated.
- Provide assistance and support for other activities and initiatives as directed.
The position of Manager, Exhibit Sales and Corporate Relations requires a detail-oriented person with excellent communication, written and verbal, organizational skills and sales skills. The Manager must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while producing high-quality materials, providing excellent client relations and timely follow-up. Must be an articulate public speaker and be able to represent the Association and its positions accurately and effectively. Overnight travel is required as needed.
- Five years plus experience in fundraising and exhibit sales
- Comprehensive understanding of associations, working with boards, committees, and association members
- The ability to interpret and analyze information and translate it into actionable tasks
- Commitment to working in a team environment
- Strong communications including, telemarketing and written skills
- Strong research skills in determining market conditions and potential new clients
- Excellent sales call organizational skills and follow-up
- Creativity in designing new programs and in working with clients
- Requires excellent team work skills in dealing with internal and external clients
Proficient ability to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook), Event Management Software, Salesforce and Internet skills with an aptitude to quickly learn more advanced features, versions and other software.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is a powerful community of more than 23,000 multidisciplinary practitioners and 2,000 cancer programs and practices nationwide. Founded in 1974, ACCC brings together healthcare professionals across all disciplines in oncology to promote quality cancer care. It is estimated that 65 percent of the nation's cancer patients are treated by a member of ACCC.
Members rely on ACCC for education and advocacy support in adapting and responding to complex changes and challenges in the delivery of quality cancer care. ACCC provides resources on operations and management for programs and practices, reimbursement issues, policy and regulatory changes at the state and national levels, trends in cancer care, integrating new technologies and therapies, and more. For more information, visit ACCC's website at accc-cancer.org.
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Savings Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking, an on-site fitness center and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.