Marketing Manager, Provider Education
(C) Management, Inc.—an accredited healthcare association management company—is seeking a talented Marketing Manager, Provider Education, to join the Marketing and Communications Department and work with the Association of Community Cancer Centers, (c ) Management, Inc.’s largest client. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, this candidate will be responsible for the development of promotional strategies that increase brand visibility for the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) diverse portfolio of Education Projects. She/he will oversee the creation and implementation of creative multi-channel marketing and storytelling strategies and tactics that strengthen ACCC's reputation as a leader in developing resources for the multidisciplinary cancer team. This highly visible, interactive, and collaborative role is ideal for a high-performing marketing professional. The candidate must have at least five years of proven digital and print marketing knowledge and experience; the capacity for detailed project management in a fast-paced environment; and an ability to work with various staff across departments on education initiatives .
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly influence the overall marketing strategy and develop multi-channel marketing plans for all projects within ACCC’s Provider Education portfolio, while tracking and measuring performance.
- Serve as the main liaison between the Marketing and Provider Education Departments, managing the timing and output of marketing deliverables, actively “connecting dots” for forward momentum, and fostering collaboration between colleagues across departments.
- Produce marketing deliverables to support educational programs, including live meetings and summits, continuing education courses, webinars, workshops, publications, surveys, onsite learning opportunities, focus groups, and more.
- Responsible for writing, testing, and disseminating of daily digital marketing. Develop schedules for marketing campaigns, track audience and dissemination dates, provide analytics, and make recommendations to reach targeted engagement numbers.
- Knowledge of—and direct experience in—digital marketing and email best practices; skilled in developing attractive, compelling promotions using e-mail marketing software platforms (Informz or similar); proficiency with association management list development processes for the purposes of targeted promotions; comfort using a Content Management System to create website content and pages; and the ability to manage ACCC’s Learning Management System.
- Write, edit, copyedit, and proofread content across platforms while maintaining standards of voice, tone, and quality.
- Genuine interest and understanding of the importance of branding and a commitment to ensure all promotions are aligned with ACCC’s brand, messaging, and style.
- Coordinate with externally-contracted graphic design consultants to guide publications and digital assets through all phases of design. Work with print vendors to oversee the production schedules of publications and marketing print materials, while adhering to budgets.
- Understands the role of informational graphics, visuals, and video to reach defined audiences with strong messages and calls to action, and the ability to create attractive visuals using Canva (or similar) is desired.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with internal staff and partner organizations in strategic communications, public relations, and social media efforts.
- Contribute to marketing reports to illustrate integrated marketing communications campaign performance, trends, and insights. Analyze data to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Support special projects as assigned, including research, creative work, brainstorming.
- Provide assistance and support for other CMI activities, projects, and staff as requested, while maintaining a professional, efficient, and timely workflow.
- Experience managing and interpreting marketing performance metrics and tracking tools, some proficiency with Google Analytics and SEO a plus.
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group (internal project teams).
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related field, plus five years of relevant professional marketing experience. A background in healthcare, foundation, non-profits, or an association environment is a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly with clients and colleagues. Present ideas in an organized, efficient, and effective manner that results in clear understanding and action.
- Critical thinker with excellent project management skills, sound understanding of the principles of marketing, and an understanding of innovative technologies and how they can be applied to marketing strategies.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Teams and SharePoint; advanced skills in Word and PowerPoint preferred; additional experience with platforms such as Canva, Piktochart, and Animoto is a plus.
- Ability to use Smartsheet to effectively manage your work, projects, and processes.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media metrics; experience with basic analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Strong customer service skills for interacting with internal and external clients.
- Experience with—and enthusiasm for—healthcare markets and trends is a plus.
- Some travel possible.
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC) is the leading education and advocacy organization for the multidisciplinary cancer team. ACCC is a powerful network of 24,000 cancer care professionals from 2,100 hospitals and practices nationwide. ACCC is recognized as the premier provider of resources for the entire oncology care team. For more information visit accc-cancer.org or call 301.984.9496. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, and read our blog, ACCCBuzz.
(C)Management, Inc. (CMI) provides trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. CMI offers a very competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Savings Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.