At (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), we provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. Established in 1976, CMI’s first client was the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)—the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care community. CMI also manages the Oncology State Societies at ACCC—a network of 21 Chapter Members that provide a state- and regional-level focus into the complexities of cancer care delivery.
(c) Management, Inc—a healthcare association management company—is seeking a creative and ambitious Marketing Associate to support its client, the Oncology State Societies at ACCC—a network of 21 state chapters. This position will report directly to the Marketing Manager and is a key member of the Marketing and Communications team.
This is an excellent opportunity to foster one’s professional growth in a mission-driven organization while directly supporting a variety of marketing and communications endeavors, including membership recruitment and retention, event promotion, and member-driven educational programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a key contributor to the marketing strategy through the development, design, and and dissemination of print and digital communications.
- Provide support for virtual and live events, including digital and print marketing, social media promotion, script writing, PowerPoint decks, handouts, and other deliverables.
- Assist in the writing, formatting, and production of email communications (monthly newsletters, custom eblasts, registration campaigns, etc.).
- Write, schedule, design, and deploy content for social campaigns on Twitter while adhering to brand voice and guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain the Oncology State Societies at ACCC webpages through its CMS platform with the latest content, meeting updates, and other relevant information.
- Provide generalist support across a wide array of focus areas and operational workstreams, including marketing best practices, graphic design, promotional campaigns, purchase orders, invoicing, and tracking expenses against budget. Play a critical role in ensuring that marketing projects are executed on time and through the appropriate channels.
- Generate engagement analytics reports on social media, website, and email campaigns.
- Assist in the preparation of mailing lists for marketing campaigns and secure bids, efficient and timely tracking, and invoicing of print materials, including coordination with the print vendor.
- Provide assistance and support for other CMI activities, projects, and staff as requested, while maintaining a professional, efficient, and timely workflow.
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group (internal project teams).
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, and 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Act-On, Survey Monkey, Canva, and Asana.
- Working knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite, preferably Illustrator and InDesign is a plus.
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of Chicago writing style is a plus.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must work well independently and under general supervision in a fast-paced office environment with tight deadlines and across-functional teams.
- Positive “can do” attitude, inquisitive, driven. Strong desire to learn new things, find solutions, and grow in the role.
- Some travel may be possible.
- CMI requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated. Accommodation due to a disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off – vacation, sick, personal, and float days
- Annual salary review and growth opportunities; this position is eligible for annual merit bonus
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision plan options
- HSA with employer contribution
- Short- and long-term disability and AD&D options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite parking, gym, and cafe
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.