At (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), our mission is to provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. CMI offers a unique approach, matching strong logistical, financial, and meeting support capabilities with experienced legislative and regulatory expertise. CMI is among a select group of association management companies that have achieved AMC Institute accreditation.
Our company strives to create a workplace that fosters learning, growth, and community. The spirit of teamwork, innovative ideas, and the dedication of (c) Management, Inc. staff are the foundation of our company’s more than 40 years of success.
We are seeking a creative and ambitious Marketing Coordinator to support CMI’s client, the Oncology State Societies at ACCC. This position will report directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and is a key member of the Marketing and Communications team This role provides you with involvement in a breadth of marketing activities while supporting our OSS client listed above in support of cancer care.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a key contributor to the marketing strategy through the development, design, and dissemination of print and digital communications.
- Provide support for virtual and live events, including digital and print marketing, social media promotion, script writing, PowerPoint decks, handouts, and other deliverables.
- Assist in the writing, formatting, and production of email communications (monthly newsletters, custom eblasts, registration campaigns, etc.)
- Write, schedule, design, and deploy content for social campaigns on Twitter while adhering to brand voice and guidelines.
- Monitor and maintain the Oncology State Societies at ACCC webpages through its CMS platform with the latest content, meeting updates, and other relevant information.
- Provide generalist support across a wide array of focus areas and operational workstreams, including graphic design, promotional campaigns, purchase orders, invoicing, and tracking expenses against budget.
- Assist in the preparation of mailing lists for marketing campaigns, secure bids as needed, coordinating with vendors, and packing and shipping materials for external events/programming.
- Provide assistance and support for other CMI activities, projects, and staff as requested, while maintaining a professional, efficient, and timely workflow.
- May occasionally be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
li>Actively participate in cross-departmental CORE Group (internal community outreach program)—contributing ideas, expertise, and collaborative effort on a wide range of activities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of database/email/CRM tools, survey, project management tracker and basic design platforms (the team currently utilizes Salesforce, Act-On email, Survey Monkey, Canva for basic design, and Asana for project/team coordination).
- Working knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite, preferably Illustrator and InDesign.
- Must have strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintaining a high level of accuracy in a deadline-driven environment.
- Must work well independently and under general supervision in a fast-paced office environment with tight deadlines and across functional teams.
- Positive “can do” attitude, inquisitive, driven. Strong desire to learn new things, find solutions, and grow in the role.
- Some travel (less than 25%) may be possible.
- This is a hybrid position.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Efficient home-office set-up to accommodate hybrid work schedule.
- CMI requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated. Accommodation due to a disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
CMI is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to cultivating and preserving the culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents our culture. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. CMI participates in the E-Verify program.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.