Join Our Team
(c ) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking, and more.
- Senior Manager, Exhibits and Corporate Relations (Posted 06/14/2021)
- Senior Program Manager, Provider Education (Posted 06/14/2021)
- Senior Medical Writer/Editor (Posted 06/11/2021)
- Digital Content Strategist (Posted 06/11/2021)
- Associate, Cancer Care Delivery & Health Policy (Posted 06/11/2021)
- Controller (Posted 06/11/2021)
- Marketing Assistant (Posted 06/11/2021)
Client Services. Improve client membership engagement by: increasing outreach, consistently tracking interest and involvement, bolstering processes, ensuring data integrity, and adhering to timelines for recruitment and retention. Conduct an internal needs assessment as we research a new association management system.
Client Services. Continue to build the development team and begin to identify new sources of funding for our clients.
Knowledge Workers. Provide training and begin to implement plans for succession and growth. Continue to promote the importance of financial planning in both our professional and personal lives.