Digital Content Strategist
Digital Content Strategist
(C) Management, Inc. (CMI) is an accredited Association Management Company with 22 oncology-related clients across the country. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)—its largest, national client—is the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care community. We are currently seeking a Digital Content Specialist to join our dynamic team of professionals!
The Key Responsibility of this role is to ensure the successful execution of ACCC’s digital strategy across social media, website, podcast, and email marketing in the ACCC brand voice.
- Support the planning, creation, implementation, and maintenance of ACCC’S overall digital content strategy (website, social media, podcast, email, etc.).
- Keep up to date on the latest technologies and effective practices in managing digital content, identify potential areas of improvement, and recommend implementation strategies.
- Be a key SEO strategy contributor by monitoring performance, making recommendations, and providing optimizations to improve search visibility, build brand awareness, and grow audiences. Perform audits to identify new opportunities and prepare analytics reports.
Manage editorial calendar and production schedule for the CANCER BUZZ podcast (long-form, mini-podcasts, and vodcasts) to ensure deadlines are met. Upload podcasts to the website and create social media graphics and posts.
- Manage the production of ACCC’s Impact Report. Help plan content and organizational layout, write copy, and ensure adherence to production timeline.
- Collaborate with external partners to develop joint communication tactics for special projects, such as publishing content/ad copy/videos on an external partner platform, writing columns for outside journals, and identifying new opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, writing, or related field.
- A minimum of five years’ experience with proven expertise in developing cross-channel digital communications programs.
- A background in healthcare, foundation, non-profits, or an association environment is a plus.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication, organization, and project management skills are essential.
- Proven experience with content management systems, online content strategy, implementation, assessment, and project management.
- Working knowledge of social media publishing, email marketing, and design platforms, and project management and communications tools (Social Sprout, Act-on, Smartsheet, Asana, Canva, Microsoft Teams) and an aptitude for learning other digital platforms as needed.
This is a full-time position based out of the Rockville, MD office. CMI staff are amid returning to in-office work in accordance with COVID-19 safety regulations. The opportunity for part-time remote work will be available.
(c) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking, and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.
Job Type: Full-time