Digital Strategy & Website Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Senior Director, Marketing & Communications
(C) Management, Inc. (CMI) is an accredited Association Management Company with 22 oncology-related clients across the country. The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)—its largest, national client—is the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care community. We are currently seeking a Digital Strategy Manager to join our dynamic team of professionals!
The Digital Strategy Manager will oversee the digital presence of clients to ensure that digital communications vehicles effectively drive awareness, member engagement, customer service, and revenue. This individual will play a highly visible and strategic role in the company, driving impact by guiding the optimization strategy for our clients’ websites and platforms, including new features, functionality, user experience, platform integrations, and SEO enhancements—determining and deploying best practices as the digital landscape evolves. This role relies heavily on analytics—with a continuous test, learn, and improve mindset—working with key stakeholders across departments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies to achieve business goals, from identifying opportunities to planning, implementation, execution, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Work collaboratively as part of small project teams to support their use of digital tools and platforms and solve complex problems and implementation issues critical to the company.
- Create thorough technical and functional specs for projects and develop processes for implementation.
- Maintain an understanding of industry trends and emerging technologies and serve as a resource for insight-driven digital strategies.
- Work with vendors to create and maintain visually appealing and intuitive client websites and manage the development of new functionality to improve the presentation of content.
- Ensure cross-platform compatibility between Salesforce and peripheral systems such as Sitefinity CMS, Act-On email marketing, Feathr, and Elevate Learning Management System.
- Ability to leverage segmentation and data feeds from disparate systems to deliver the right content to the right person.
- High-level webpage design utilizing built-in tools and content types in Sitefinity CMS.
- Guide the Search Engine Optimization strategy and maintain and improve upon metadata and categorization to organize a growing library of content.
- Serve as liaison for vendors related to website, email marketing, CMS, LMS, online community, and all other online vehicles.
- Collaborate with department team members on social media strategy.
- Ensure that digital branding elements are incorporated across all digital properties.
- Measure, analyze, establish benchmarks, and optimize marketing related content in the various digital communication channels. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals. Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to track KPIs, analyze incoming traffic, events, and dashboards is critical.
- Manage website development and all client web projects, website security, web hosting management, and related needs for company’s digital footprint.
- Evaluate user experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Responsible for supervision of the Web Editor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 year’s proven experience in website management and digital marketing including broad web/digital communications, content creation, organization, optimization, analytics, design oversight, SEO, and social media.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to set and achieve digital and product goals.
- Experience with social media strategy and creating paid digital advertising campaigns.
- Intellectual curiosity with a passion for digital best practices and technological trends.
- Experience with the following systems: Sitefinity CMS, Act-On email marketing, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Feathr.
- Adept in writing for the web and social media with focus on user experience best practices.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; willingness to learn new tools.
- Solid understanding of web building trends and evolving web technologies.
- High quality verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong design sensibilities and knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Suite.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills and ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels, across multiple functions and drive participation and collaboration.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to meet new requirements.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and work independently and effectively under deadlines in a fast-paced setting.
(c) Management, Inc. offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-Term Disability/Long-Term Disability, and a Health Saving Account Plan. Paid vacation, sick, and personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, a Tuition Reimbursement benefit, free parking, and more!
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.