Marketing Manager, Provider Education
Great opportunity for someone who wants to make a difference with their marketing skills, while receiving terrific benefits and free parking!
The Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)—the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care community—is seeking a Marketing Manager, Provider Education, who will take the lead in developing promotional strategies that elevate the visibility and reach of a diverse portfolio of educational programs for the multidisciplinary cancer care team.
This role is ideal for a dynamic and passionate marketing professional who appreciates both the art and science of marketing. The candidate must have at least five years of digital and print marketing knowledge and experience; the capacity for project management in a fast-paced environment; and an ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the creation and implementation of creative multi-channel marketing plans for ACCC’s Provider Education portfolio, includes live meetings and summits, continuing education activities, webinars, publications, videos, infographics, podcasts, and more.
- Responsible for writing, testing, and disseminating digital marketing to targeted audiences. Plan and implement marketing campaigns, track analytics and program impact, and make recommendations to reach key performance indicators.
- Coordinate with externally-contracted graphic design consultants to guide publications and digital assets through all phases of design. Work with print vendors to oversee the production schedules of publications and marketing print materials.
- Track metrics to compose marketing outcomes reports to illustrate campaign performance, trends, and insights.
- Actively participate in assigned CORE Group (internal project teams).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR, Communications, or related field.
- Five years of relevant professional marketing experience. A background in healthcare, foundation, non-profits, or an association environment is a plus.
- Experience managing and interpreting marketing performance metrics and tracking tools. Proficiency with Google Analytics and SEO tools a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Elevate, Act-On, Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, Canva, and Asana is desired.
- Ability to work well with multiple staff, clients, and vendors to meet deadlines, handle a diverse workload, and produce high-quality materials.
- Demonstrate creative abilities and initiative in collaboration with other staff.
- Some travel may be required
For consideration, please submit a resume with cover letter and salary expectations to: HR@c-managementinc.com.