Senior Manager, OSS Membership
Great position for someone who desires to work for a mission-based organization, while receiving terrific benefits, a flexible schedule, and access to a free private gym and onsite parking.
Work with Senior Membership Director and OSS staff to develop resources to create and maintain high levels of member services and member engagement for (c) Management’s OSS clients. Ensure all membership, customer service programs, and database operations assist (c) Management’s OSS clients to successfully achieve their mission and purpose. Work with Senior Director and OSS to develop and implement membership initiatives and strategies, including recruitment, retention, and member engagement. Work with state society boards to identify needs and increase growth and engagement.
Create processes and timelines for all membership development activities. Ensure integrity of data. Manage recruitment and retention process and work with Marketing on strategies and messaging. Identify opportunities for growth. Manage and track all OSS client activities to ensure that they will be entered and maintained in the database. Oversee the management of all data and reports related to OSS membership. Work with OSS to identify goals and create and maintain a benchmarking tool to monitor progress.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Senior Director, Membership to monitor, enhance, and track member engagement activities. Use this data to help plan and enhance retention, recruitment, volunteering, and committee efforts
- Analyze membership potential and work with Senior Director, Membership and OSS staff to assist with initiating, planning, and executing membership campaigns for each OSS client
- Interact with state boards and key members on recruitment and retention
- Educate members and prospects on the value of membership through articulation of the benefits and opportunities available to members
- Create an orientation presentation for new members
- Manage OSS membership data to ensure accuracy of records
- Create a tracking system and calendar for board meetings to facilitate reporting
- Create a tracking system and calendar for each state for recruitment and retention efforts
- Collaborate with OSS staff to follow SOP’s and ensure proper training on how to enter member and non-member data and track activities
- Work with Accounting Department to help oversee successful reconciliation of payments
- Perform special assignments and other duties as directed by Senior Director
- The individual is available for occasional overnight travel, estimated at 15%
- Actively participate in assigned CORE group
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with emphasis in a business management field or similar field
- A minimum of four years of member services background in association or non-profit field with demonstrated success in customer service and maintaining member engagement
- Experience should include data entry, developing/implementing strategies for member recruitment, retention, and engagement. Experience with a healthcare organization is preferred
- Proficiency with association management/membership database software applications is required.
- Proficiency with other MS Office applications is expected.
- Experience with social media and e-media engagement strategies a plus.
- The individual has the ability to work collaboratively with staff, and experience working with association members, association Boards and Committees to achieve results.
- The senior manager possesses excellent judgement and oral/written communications skills for extensive interactions with clients, healthcare professionals, industry leaders and vendors.
- Strong organizational skills are essential to monitor multiple projects simultaneously to ensure that deliverables meet content, quality, and time standards.
Interested candidates, please submit a cover letter and resume to Angie Meers, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.