Senior Medical Writer/Editor
Wonderful opportunity with C-Management!
Are you looking to work with an established company, with great professionals that have a wonderful team spirit, and can make a positive difference? We welcome you to join our compassionate team to help us make a valued difference for our clients! We are currently seeking a Senior Medical Writer/Editor to join our dynamic team of professionals! Apply today!
As the Senior Medical Writer/ Editor you will be required to have advanced writing and editing skills that include the ability to translate complex clinical, programmatic, business, and policy issues into clear, concise prose accessible to a multidisciplinary audience of healthcare professionals. – both clinical and non-clinical. You will be required to create original content as well as providing rewriting, substantive editing, and copyediting for a variety of internal and external clients. You will provide writing and editing support for content that includes, but is not limited to clinical and programmatic reports, white papers, peer-reviewed journal articles, proceedings, websites, blogs, posters, and other print and digital collateral.
You will also assist the Editorial and Content and Strategy team with strategic curation and repurposing of existing materials, and with planning, support, and coordination of cross-platform content for both corporate and client websites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Education: Review and edit Development proposals for clinical education projects; Participate in education project kick-off meetings and Advisory Committee calls as needed; Prepare session summaries and reports as assigned.
- Website: Work with Editorial Content & Strategy, Provider Education, and Marketing and Communications teams to develop, write, and/or update education project pages; Update, write, edit, and curate clinical and non-clinical website content as needed.
- Journal: Write, review, and/or edit ACCC education articles for publication in the journal; Author follow-up and sign-off for ACCC education articles as assigned; Provide editing/writing/proofreading support for the client’s bi-monthly journal as needed.
- Flagship Meetings: Write, review, and/or edit education project-related content at ACCC meetings to include session descriptions, blogs, presentation slide decks, etc.; Prepare session summaries and reports as needed, with an emphasis on education project-related content.
- Blog: Work with Provider Education Project Managers to assign, write, edit, and/or review blogs for education projects; Work with Blog Editor to maintain blog calendar and meet assigned deliverable dates.
- Podcast/Webcast: Provide support as needed to education project-related podcasts and webcasts, including idea and lead generation.
- Oncology Advanced Practitioner (PharmD, NP, CNS, PA), RN, MSN, Ph.D. with 5+ years of professional experience in oncology therapeutics, oncology management services, or oncology-specific education development.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in medical/health writing and editing, including clinical content and review; project management; and writing for digital media.
- Familiar with Chicago style and proofreader marks.
- Experience with an LMS (learning management system), CMS (content management system), and aptitude for learning other digital platforms as needed.
- Ability to work well with multiple staff, clients, and vendors to meet deadlines, handle a diverse workload, and produce high-quality materials.
- Communicate effectively with team members, as well as healthcare professionals including physicians, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, administrators, and vendors.
- Demonstrate creative abilities and initiative in collaboration with other staff. S/he should be team oriented as well as have the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of oncology and healthcare policy
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health insurance
- HSA with Employer Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Paid time off
- Free Parking
- And More!
Interested candidates, please email HR@C-ManagementInc.com to submit a resume, cover letter, and three writing samples (oncology-related) addressed to Monique Marino the hiring manager.