At (c) Management, Inc. (CMI), we provide trusted and dynamic management services for associations, foundations, and non-profits in the healthcare field. Established in 1976, CMI’s first client was the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC)—the leading education and advocacy organization for the cancer care community. CMI also manages the Oncology State Societies at ACCC—a network of 21 Chapter Members that provide a state- and regional-level focus into the complexities of cancer care delivery.
- Improve cancer care delivery in all settings with emphasis on rural, urban, and under-resourced cancer programs. To this end, the Senior Director will build on existing ACCC provider resources by identifying unmet needs and developing innovative strategies and tools to support membership in an evolving healthcare environment.
- Support the oncology workforce so that all professionals involved in caring for patients with cancer maximize their contribution to care delivery. In collaboration with ACCC’s strong provider network, the Department will advocate ensuring an adequate cancer care workforce in all regions of the country, engaging other clinical disciplines and patient stakeholders in this effort.
- Transform reimbursement for cancer care delivery so that the needs of patients and professionals are met. In a transitioning healthcare environment, this will require input on and cultivation of innovative payment models that ensure access to care is preserved, while also working to retain adequate coverage and payment under the current reimbursement system.
- Actively participate in cross-departmental CORE Group—contributing ideas, expertise, and collaborative effort on a wide range of activities.
- Other duties as assigned and directed by the President and CEO.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience level.
- Five to seven years of experience working in a health care delivery system, association, professional society, or related field.
- Knowledge of health insurance and regulatory issues.
- Knowledge of the cancer care delivery landscape is preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse oncology stakeholders-leaders and volunteers to move transformative programs from concept to implementation.
- Excellent presentation, communications (written and verbal), and organizational skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet required deadlines, produce high-quality materials, and provide excellent customer service.
- Must be an articulate public speaker and able to represent ACCC policies and positions accurately and effectively.
- Overnight travel is an essential component of this position at approximately 25%.
- Efficient home-office set-up to accommodate flexible work schedule.
- CMI requires all employees to be COVID-19 vaccinated. Accommodation due to a disability or religious reasons will be evaluated in compliance with the law.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off – vacation, sick, personal, and float days
- Annual salary review and growth opportunities; this position is eligible for annual merit bonus
- Nationwide medical, dental, and vision plan options
- HSA with employer contribution
- Short- and long-term disability and AD&D options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Onsite parking, gym, and cafe
CMI is committed to cultivating and preserving the culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents our culture. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.